30.9.10

To ~ Papa

Bibi Papa.. Thanks a lot that when the time i'm not happy.. U always show up & cheer me up~ I don't know why.. Just the right time when i need someone , when the time i sad.. You came.. Even just a message.. Sorry that we can't chat just like first time we know each other.. Because of someone.. But.. I really thanks to you.. Because.. If don't have you.. I won't meet her.. U know who i mean.. Right..? I.. Really Really love her.. But now.. I don't think.. I will have the chance to be to gather with her.. & take care her till the end of life.. I already give her my best.. That what I can do.. Urm..By the way.. I got a special girl that I love now.. Hehe... U know who i mean right..? Sure u do.. Cause i told u before.. Papa.. Thanks for everything.. You're the only girl friend that know me well.. =)

No comments:

back to top